About the game
Escape room is a team based game for 3-5 players in which you and your teammates are locked in a room.
It requires effective cooperation and communication between the players. Your goal is to work together to decipher clues and free yourself from the room.
Time is your enemy. You get exactly 70 minutes to solve get out of the room. While solving the riddles you will be able to rely on your instinct and teamwork.
It is recommended to show up at least 10 minutes before the start of the game. After a briefing the game begins. The length of the game is entirely dependand on your wit and skills, however the time limit is set to 70 minutes.
- Person younger than 15 cannot enter the game.
- Person under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs is not allowed to play
- The game is not recommended to people who are easily offended, people who suffer from serious heart diseases or people with claustrophobia
- Do not use force when playing the game
- Do not move the furniture
- Do not interfere with electric grids and outlets
- Things marked with caution tape are not to be opened
- Person absolutely has to obey the rules and regulations set by the owner